The MOTOTRBO™ SL300 provides reliable push-to-talk communication for the mobile, everyday user in an ultra-slim and rugged profile. Whether you’re coordinating a school event or working in the field, the SL300 is boldly designed to keep you efficiently connected.
The latest technology works to make operation of the SL300 simple and straightforward. Ergonomic design allows one-handed radio operation, and a versatile accessory portfolio gives you the freedom to focus on the job at hand.
The SL300 is compatible with the MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business-essential, for example a transmission can be interrupted to prioritize critical communications. Additionally, the SL300 utilizes digital and analog radio technology concurrently to fit seamlessly into your existing communication system.
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 125.7 x 55.0 x 22.0 mm
- IP54 Rated - Splashproof and Dustproof For Extreme Environments
- Digital / Analog Battery Life - 15 / 12.5 hrs
- Ultra Slim
- Frequency 136-174 MHz 403-470 MHz
- Transmit Interrupt Capability