In addition to being durable and compact, the APX1500 delivers a budget-friendly P25 Phase 2 solution. With its seamless interoperability and extended range, the APX 1500 is engineered so that your crews can be connected, wherever the mission takes them. Also, With the compatible APX O2 Control Head and features like intelligent lighting and an enlarged multi-function knob, the APX 1500 is the ideal solution for local government and public works users who require quality P25 functionality in a compact mobile.
- 5.28 lbs (Mid Power Radio Transceiver and O2 Control Head Weight)
- 2 x 7 x 6.4 inches (Mobile Alone)
- Mil spec 810 C, 810 D, 810 E, 810 F, 810 G
- Standard warranty 3 years
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP)
- 3-30 Watts 700 MHz, 3-35 Watts 800MHz, 1-50 Watts VHF, 1-40 Watts UHF-1, 1-45 Watts UHF-2