S2 NetBox is a full-featured, web-based access control and event monitoring system that supports up to 32 portals. Features such as person record and cardholder management, event and alarm monitoring, threat level escalation and reporting are accessible from any web browser. There is no software to install.
A solid-state appliance, S2 NetBox is fast and reliable. The system works with existing infrastructure and peripheral devices, making it easy to deploy. S2 NetBox is flexible and scalable, supporting up to seven application blades and up to 32 S2 Nodes. In addition, S2 NetBox tightly integrates with S2 NetVR series video management systems, providing unified system management and administration. Integration with third-party video management systems is also supported.
S2 NetBox serves a range of applications from small businesses to field offices of large enterprises. As organizations grow, migration to S2 NetBox Extreme is seamless. Large, distributed enterprises can also centrally manage multiple S2 NetBox controllers with S2 Global.
- Supports up to 32 doors or other access points
- Maintains detailed, credential-driven user records and access history
- Houses up to seven S2 application blades for access control, inputs, outputs and temperature probes
- Automatically discovers S2 Nodes and handles system backups
- Offers pre-defined and custom reports