The TOUGHPAD® FZ-X1 is the world’s most rugged 5-inch tablet and a whole lot more. For the first time, you can pair military-grade toughness and enterprise-class mobile computing power with Android-powered 4G data and voice services. Now field staff in the most demanding environments can have all the computing power they need in a handheld tablet small enough to drop in a pocket. Built on the flexible, secure Android 5.1.1 OS, the FZ-X1 lets businesses leverage their existing investments in enterprise applications without sacrificing performance and ruggedness. And it is seriously rugged. Thirty minutes of under five feet of water rugged. Ten foot drops onto solid concrete rugged. Built-in heater for -4° F weather rugged. Whether you throw it in a toolbox or literally take it into battle, the FZ-X1 can handle whatever comes its way.
- Approx. 0.94 lb.
- SB 2.0 port(micro USB); Docking connector; MicroSDXC card slot; Mini-jack stere
- Wi-Fi, optional 4G LTE WWAN with Satellite GPS - Dual SIM, Bluetooth® 4.0, NFC. 1280x720 500 NIT screen 10-point touch
- 14-hour rated user-replaceable battery. Bridge battery is standard to allow for battery hotswap
- Android 5.1.1 - Qualcomm® APQ8064T 1.7GHz Quad-core
- Standard: USB 2.0, Barcode Reader. Optional:DEX Cable, Magstripe Reader or Pistol Grip. ANSI rating for Hardous Locations (Haz location model is optional)