Panasonic has pioneered the TOUGHBOOK G2, a groundbreaking modular product design that has three expansion areas offering 36 different combinations to deliver the ultimate computing experience. The TOUGHBOOK G2 is the evolution of two top-selling TOUGHBOOK products; it features a 2-in-1 design and keeps backward compatibility to most docks making it possible for customers to upgrade technology while reusing existing mounting hardware. Network capabilities are also enhanced with cellular options of 4G LTE or 5G that has both sub-6 and mmWave. With a keyboard option and single 18.5 hour battery, it is aimed at professionals who need a rugged, yet versatile, device they can rely on in a wide range of challenging work environments. Secure-core PC compliant – simplified security out-of-the box.
- Innovative modular design with three expansion bay areas including a new quick-release SSD
- Backward compatible with most TOUGHBOOK G1 and 20 docks
- Infrared webcam and Windows Hello enables biometric user authentication
- Quick-release SSD expansion with 512GB or 1TB OPAL SSD
- Optional bridge battery enables hot-swap battery replacement for continuous use
- Optional 5G with Sub-6 & mmWave (EM9190) or 4G LTE (EM7511)