We are here, for you.
There’s a lot going on in the world right now, and it’s changing day by day. As information about COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are committed to taking preventive measures to reduce the risk while providing the services you need, including responding to any emergency situations.
To ensure the health and well-being of our communities, customers and employees, our employees are proactively following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations, including:
- Washing their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces using a disinfecting household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Cleaning and disinfecting equipment before and after each use.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
We have taken further steps to limit physical interactions including:
- Shipping orders to customers whenever possible in lieu of pickups or in-person deliveries.
- Conducting virtual meetings for sales and service activities whenever possible.
- Emphasizing the need for our field crews to avoid close contact with large groups and anyone who appears sick.
- Implementing travel restrictions for our employees, instituting work at home policies for our offices, and limiting visitors to our facilities.
As we’ve seen over the past few days, conditions with COVID-19 are rapidly changing. We continue to work with medical experts and monitor updates from the World Health Organization, the CDC and the Centers for Public Health to adjust our policies as new information becomes available.
Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing you with a lifeline in the moments that matter. Whether that be through providing you with additional equipment, rentals for the short-term, equipment repair, or in-field service, our customer experience, communications consultants, and technical resource teams are here to support you during this time of need.
If we can be of service in any way, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you. It is through our collective efforts that we can reduce the risk to our communities.
Have More Questions? We are Here!
THE BAYCOM DIFFERENCE
Through these unprecedented times, our focus remains on providing you
with a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.
WE CAN HELP YOU:
Answer questions and program/update radios with Service and Repair calls.
Ensure your team can communicate reliably and securely with best-in-class equipment.
Build or expand your fleet of two-way radios through the rental or purchase of additional units.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYCOM and Motorola Solutions is providing recommended cleaning and disinfecting guidelines for our radios, body-worn cameras and accessories based on our current and best understanding of radio hygiene.
Download the brochure below to learn more.