The Rajant BreadCrumb ME4 is a rugged, wireless device that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. This portable, wireless mesh network node contains two transceivers and up to four external antenna ports. It provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. The ME4 is reliable in extreme environmental conditions and has several mounting options.
- Supports multiple radio configurations: 900 MHz, 2.4 GHz, 4.9 GHz, 5 GHz and more
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices
- Offers two antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output)
- Provides reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- Rugged but lightweight, environmentally sealed – IP67 rated