The Rajant BreadCrumb LX5 is a rugged, wireless device that forms a mesh network when used in conjunction with other BreadCrumb systems. The LX5 contains up to four transceivers and six external antenna ports. It provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. This solution can operate in extreme environmental conditions and has several mounting options.
- Includes multiple antenna-port configurations with 2×2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output) to substantially increase the capacity of transceivers
- Includes integrated Wi-Fi Access Point service for compatibility with millions of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) client devices
- Rugged and environmentally sealed– IP67 rated
- Supports several strong cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Offers reliable and fast off-loading to Ethernet via multiple, simultaneous bridge-mode links through the Automatic Protocol Tunneling (APT) feature
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications