The Rajant JR3 BreadCrumb is a wireless communications device that provides reliable edge connectivity and extends network reach and mobility. This portable mesh network node contains one transceiver and one external antenna port, and the 2.4-5 GHz dual-band transceiver allows the user to set the radio frequency. The JR3 provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi Access Point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications. The system is weather-resistant and can be operated outdoors year-round.
- Supports 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radio frequencies for a wide variety of applications and environments
- Supports several cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Rajant’s patented InstaMesh® networking software, enabling the network to quickly adapt to rapidly-deployed and quickly- or constantly-moving network elements
- Low power consumption
- Mesh Clustering designates per-BreadCrumb sub-meshes that will only mesh with a user-specified series of nodes; useful to isolate one or more groups of BreadCrumbs to mesh with each other and not with other nodes outside the user-deﬁned mesh cluster.
- Self-configuring operation for fast and easy deployments