Download Spec Sheet
The Rajant Hawk BreadCrumb® is Rajant’s new dual transceiver industrial grade high-performance BreadCrumb platform. The Rajant Hawk has a signaling capacity of 1.7 Gbps and up to 6X enhanced throughput performance over existing BreadCrumbs. It offers multiple MIMO radio interfaces, high throughput, and enhanced security performance with 256QAM and up to 80MHz channels.
- Multiple concurrent transceivers for high levels of network reliability, redundancy and diversity, and fewer problems due to interference, congestion, and equipment outages
- Scalability to hundreds of mobile, high-bandwidth nodes
- Up to 1.7 Gbps of physical layer data rate combined over two transceivers
- Multiple radio frequencies – 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz as well as military, licensed, public service, and other proprietary radio frequencies
- Multiple antenna-port configurations with 2x2 MIMO (multiple-input, multiple-output), substantially increasing the capacity of transceivers
- High bandwidth for data, voice, and video applications