Cape Drone Sofware
Increased visibility and access to real-time actionable intelligence in emergency situations can mean the difference between life and death. This is why law enforcement agencies worldwide are incorporating drones, or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), into their standard operating procedures.
From evaluating an active crime or accident scene to searching for missing persons, UAVs can arrive in seconds, providing an increased level of insight and situational awareness. Police teams equipped with drone technology rapidly make informed decisions while assessing the situation from a safe distance — ultimately helping capture criminals and save lives. According to an industry survey, 81% of police agencies in the U.S. currently have or are pursuing some form of an unmanned aerial system.
- Gain Situational Awareness Faster- rapidly deploy drones on scene and stream real-time, high-quality video to give teams increased situational awareness
- Make Informed Decisions- get expert eyes on the scene in real time with the ability to operate drones remotely over a secure internet connection
- Equip Prosecutors with Quality Evidence- store high-quality images and videos for use as evidence-content from a drone’s SD card is automatically uploaded and stored in a secure cloud platform
- Leverage Drones as First Responders- when drones arrive at the scene first, command centers can better identify and dispatch resources, sometimes even clearing calls without ever dispatching officers
- Convert Mode- system can be configured to record with no visual or audio indicators
- Obtain FAA Authorization- simplify the FAA approval process and ensure compliance with built-in safeguards, including object avoidance, safety geofences and emergency mitigations that confidently handle complex flights with operations in restricted airspaces