help build a lifeline in the moments that matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is a100% employee-owned affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities, and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as Sales Support at our Madison, WI area office.
you can contribue & have an impact by…
- Answering all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Supporting sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping team informed of any issues with delivery
- Ensuring the sales team is on track to meet month-end goals and share innovative lead generating ideas
- Making travel arrangements for the sales team when needed
- Collaborating effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
- Working with Project Management on information required from customers for installation projects
skills & qualifications you bring…
- Strong customer focus – maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a drive to continually learn
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!