Join the baycom team &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
Our purpose is “A Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.” What we do on a day-to-day basis makes a difference. We represent the best products in the industry and hold ourselves to high standards. Upholding our values is an integral part of our culture.
BAYCOM is an organization that provides best-in-class video, voice, and data technologies. Our employees are passionate, our company is striving to grow, and we are 100% employee-owned. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take BAYCOM’s technology further.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a General Manager in our Minneapolis location.
As the General Manager, you will play a pivotal role in championing growth, cultivating teamwork, and ensuring top-notch quality in our Maple Grove office location. You will be responsible for managing service, sales, projects, and scheduling to achieve our business objectives while maintaining a collaborative and engaging culture. This role requires strong leadership, organizational skills, and the ability to collaborate with multiple teams.
Service Team Management:
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of 3 technicians, ensuring high-quality service and project deployment.
- Coordinate training for technicians that meets the development goals of each technician, as well as compliance with customer and supplier requirements.
- Foster a culture of safety, learning, and teamwork among the service team.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of 4 sales consultants, ensuring sales targets are met.
- Collaborate with the sales team and Vice President of Sales & Engineering to identify and act on growth opportunities.
- Manage projects, with a focus on customer satisfaction, profitability, and timely completion.
- Communicate regularly with customers to provide update on progress and answer questions.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Sales, Service, Customer Experience, Finance, and Purchasing teams to ensure high quality delivery of projects.
- Efficiently schedule technicians for service calls and projects.
- Ensure technicians are equipped with the information, equipment, and tools needed to be successful on the job each day.
- Monitor and adjust schedules to accommodate changing priorities and urgent requests.
- Monitor financial performance, identify cost-saving opportunities, and drive profitability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- Proven experience in a management role.
- Strong background in sales, project management, and/or team leadership.
- Self-starter with a drive to continually learn.
- People-first leadership style.
- Desire to learn, develop, and deploy best practices, driving consistency across locations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to drive revenue growth and manage financial resources effectively.
Sound like you?
Apply today & help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!