Put your technical aptitude to the test &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Communications Consultant at our Minneapolis, MN office.
responsibilities of this role include:
You Can Contribute by having:
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- At least two years of sales experience
- A competitive nature, motivated by sales success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work independently and remotely
- The willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include occasional travel as needed to support business growth
What you will be doing:
- Networking with outside sources, vendors, and current customers
- Prospecting and developing relationships with new businesses
- Explaining the value of our products and services to stakeholders
- Developing technical proposals and installation plans
- Demonstrating and presenting the solutions BAYCOM provides
- Maintaining strong relationships with current and new customers
What we offer:
- Base pay plus uncapped commission and paid training
- A variety of health, dental, and vision insurance options to meet your individual needs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and support from a Life Coach for you and your family
- Work-life balance, including paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with an annual targeted company gift of 10%-15% of your total compensation
- Opportunities to give back to your community with Volunteer Time Off and company sponsored events
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the five largest Motorola and Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continue to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM, driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha, and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!