Put your technical aptitude to the test &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as an Sales Support Specialist at our Green Bay, WI office.
responsibilities of this role include:
You Can Contribute and Have an Impact by…
- Answering all customer email inquiries promptly to resolve any complaint or issue while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Supporting sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping team informed of any issues with delivery
- Ensuring the sales team is on track to meet month-end goals and share innovative lead generating ideas
- Collaborating effectively with the sales team by creating and issuing sales tracking documentation upon request
- Working with Project Management on information required from customers for installation projects
Skills and Qualifications You Bring…
- Strong customer focus – maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter with a drive to continually learn
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- High attention to detail
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the five largest Motorola and Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continue to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM, driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha, and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!