Our partners at Panasonic are offering to help customers secure grant opportunities and prepare competitive applications for the funding of projects in 2021. The program helps public sector agencies develop project ideas, get technology-rich projects funded and even expand communications and security initiatives that are already in the works.
The free assistance includes:
- Access to GrantFinder, the most extensive grant database including federal, state, foundation and corporate grants
- Coaching on selecting grants
- Demystify grant applications with simple language and instructions
- Guidance to increase your odds of submitting a fundable grant
- A resource to answer any and all of your grant related questions
- Step-by-step assistance through the application process
- Application review
- Access to expert grant writers at a discounted rate
Grant assistance is available for five 2021 programs funded by the US Department of Justice and the US Department of Homeland Security. Get grant specifics, eligibility requirements and deadlines by downloading this flyer.
And, as you zero in on a grant(s) you want to pursue, let BAYCOM help by working with you to:
- Develop projected costs for the equipment you hope to secure, so you know how much you should be asking for as part of the grant submission
- Prepare content you can use in the grant submission that will help tell the story of how you’ll benefit from the equipment
Call us at 800-726-5426 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about these 2021 grant opportunities so you can make the most of your investments in technology to advance your mission and impact your community.