The FZ-G1 Windows 10 Pro tablet offers a fluid user experience while providing crucial port connectivity and feature-rich options in a compact size. Designed for highly mobile field workers, it’s the thinnest and lightest fully rugged 10.1″ tablet running Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit. Powered by an Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor with a MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, the FZ-G1 Windows 10 tablet leads the way in rugged mobile computing. Add to that an HD daylight-readable 10-point gloved multi touch + waterproof digitizer pen, and it becomes an essential tool for field workers. With added Thermal camera and IR camera options. Can also support “Windows Hello” for enhanced security.
- Daylight-readable Display with Gloved Multi Touch + waterproof digitizer pen
- Integrated Bridge Battery, SmartCard, 2D Barcode, Magstripe, RFID, Serial Option, Thermal Camera and Infrared Camera Options and More
- User-replaceable Battery and Optional Long Life Battery
- Certified for Use in Hazardous Locations (Class I Division 2) *Haz location model is optional
- 2.4 lbs. (standard battery) 3.0 lbs. (optional long life battery)
- USB 3.0 + HDMI ports + 11 optional configurations, including a choice of bridge battery, magstripe reader, SmarCard reader, or UHF 900MHz reader. And a choice of barcode, GPS, Serial, Ethernet, MicroSD, or 2nd USB port