The world’s lightest and thinnest semi-rugged laptop in its class. The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK® 55 breaks new ground offering unrivaled flexibility in even the most demanding and unpredictable environments with its innovative modular expansion packs. I/O, optical drives, authentication readers, and even discrete graphic expansion packs are user-upgradeable. Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of docks protects customers’ investments while saving time and resources.
Built with state of the art technology, the TOUGHBOOK 55 offers the latest Intel® 8th Gen vPro™ quad-core processors, up to 64GB of RAM, up to 2TB of storage, all-day battery life, 4 microphones provide unparalleled speech recognition accuracy, color-selectable backlit keyboard, crisp and powerful 92db speakers, faster and more secure Wi-Fi, and a 25% larger touchpad.
- Innovative modular design and user-removable expansion packs offer unparalleled customization
- Unprecedented battery life — up to 40 hours MobileMark 2014 with optional 2nd battery
- MIL-STD-810H and IP53 certified magnesium alloy design with built-in handle
- Backwards compatibility with the previous generation of vehicle and desktop docks
- State of the art technology including infrared webcam with tetra-array microphones and privacy cover
- Optional FirstNet Ready™ EM7511 Band 14 mobile broadband