The Panasonic TOUGHBOOK 20 is a fully-rugged, lightweight laptop that easily detaches to become a 10.1″ tablet – and it only takes one hand. The detachable laptop has a magnesium alloy chassis and is also MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, so it can take the abuse of most any job site. At only 3.9 pounds, this 2-in-1 machine is good on the go.
The clever built-in handle also functions as a kickstand, providing on-the-job flexibility. And even as the workday gets longer, power won’t be a problem. The bridge battery allows hot-swap battery replacement without disruption. The display is sunlight-viewable, making the Toughbook 20 perfect for rugged outdoor environments. With this detachable laptop tablet at your side, you can handle anything the workday throws at you.
- 2-in-1 that easily detaches with just one hand to become a 10.1" tablet
- Sunlight-viewable 800 nit display works with or without gloves
- Built-in handle also functions as a kickstand
- Weight 3.9 lbs.
- On Tablet: USB (optional 2nd USB), MicroSDXC, HDMI, Ethernet, Optional Serial, Audio In/Out, Nano-SIM. On Keyboard Dock: USB x 3, SDXC, HDMI, VGA, Ethernet Serial, Docking connector
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F, IP65 and optional class 1 div 2 groups ABCD hazardous locations