The ES1 is an IP67 Kinetic Mesh network device intended for use in IIoT applications and light-duty vehicles. The ES1-IS-2450 comes with an explosion-proof enclosure and antenna couplers to let you take advantage of the ES1’s powerful, commercial-grade meshing capabilities in hazardous settings.
This portable mesh network node contains two transceivers with up to four external antenna ports and provides Ethernet and Wi-Fi access point interfaces to enable data, voice, and video applications with multiple mounting options.
- IP67 for Outdoor Deployments: -40 °C to +60 °C (-40 ºF to 140 ºF) temperature range; optional DIN rail mount kit for existing NEMA enclosures
- 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz Radio Frequencies: Supports a wide variety of IIoT applications in traditionally hard-to-network industrial environments
- Robust Security for Any Application: Supports cryptographic options used for data and MAC-address encryption and per-hop, per-packet authentication
- Lightweight and Portable Design: Offers the flexibility of multiple mounting options, making it ideal for deployment on light-duty vehicles
- Listed for Class I, Division 1 & 2, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, G; and Class III; UL, IECEx and ATEX certifications ensure it can be deployed globally
- Combines Kinetic Mesh backhaul, Wi-Fi access, and layer2 switching across interfaces in a single device.