Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Purchasing Associate in our Sun Prairie, WI office.
As a PURCHASING ASSOCIATE, you will be assisting the team by:
- Placing purchase orders to meet project schedules while maintaining good supplier relationships and cost control
- Purchasing from multiple vendors / utilizing techniques to ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Performing warehouse duties such as receiving, replenishment, shipping, order filling to ensure on time and accurate receipt and delivery of inventory
- Maintaining inventory levels, including processing vendor returns
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Monitoring, ordering, and maintaining supplies (paper, office supplies, etc.)
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness in the warehouse
- Becoming the building liaison by working with third party services for repairs/issues
Your Qualifications & Experience bring:
- 2 years of purchasing experience recommended
- Ability to work independently
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- High organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skill
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!