2022 Summer Picnic
August 6th | 10 AM- 4 PM
Devils Lake State Park- White Pine Shelter
Baycom and Implecho employees are invited to Devil’s Lake for the 2022 Summer Picnic!
GRILL OUT THAT INCLUDES:
- Hot Dogs
- Baked Beans
- Mac and Cheese
- Dessert Bar
Food will be available 12 PM – 2 PM
- Juice Boxes for Kids
- The committee plans to provide 2 adult beverages per person
Carry-ins are welcome, feel free to bring your own cooler!
Raffle for Gift Baskets | Outdoor Yard Games | Bags | Water Balloons | Swimming | Beach | Large Playground located next to our Shelter |
Crafts for Kids | Hiking Trails | Biking Trails
Swimsuits & Beach Towels for the Lake | Walking/Hiking Shoes | Bikes | Kayak | Fishing Poles | Lawn Chairs | Blankets
DIRECTIONS TO SOUTH SHORE ENTRANCE
We suggest that you use the provided QR code or specific directions below to take you exactly to the picnic location versus the general Devil’s Lake address.
From Baraboo west side take Hwy 136 south till you intersect County DL near North Shore Bar and Grill OR
From Downtown City of Baraboo, take Broadway Street, then County DL south till you intersect Hwy 136 near North Shore Bar and Grill then
- Go south on 136/DL 200 yards to a “Y” split and veer right onto South Shore Road. (There’s a big brown/white sign that directs to south shore)
- Follow the paved road for about 4 miles (up a hill, then down a VERY windy hill, by the lakeshore…) and turn left into the south shore picnic area.
- White Pine Shelter is on your left just past the entrance station/cabin building.
Devils Lake State Park | White Pine Shelter | S5975 Park Road, Baraboo, WI 53913
RSVP BELOW BY JULY 25
Campgrounds: Click HERE for information on campgrounds in the surrounding area of Devils Lake State Park. You will find it very helpful and provides a lot of great information on each campground.
There are a few hotels in the surrounding area, the farthest being 10 miles away. If you are willing to travel; it opens up a large list of options.
Hotel options within 10 miles of Devils Lake Park:
- Devils Head Resort
- Best Western Baraboo Inn
- Clarion Hotel and Convention Center
- Ho-Chunk Resort and Casino
Picnic Committee Members
Please reach out if you have any questions!