Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Service Coordinator.
As a Service Coordinator, you will be assisting the team by:
- Handling incoming calls and consistently providing customers with professional and pleasant service
- Identifying and assessing customers needs to determine a solution that will lead to customer satisfaction
- Coordinating repairs with internal and external customers
- Working closely with Project Management team to schedule and dispatch technicians in a timely manner
- Following up with Service Technicians to ensure they are completing all appropriate paperwork
- Processing service tickets and ensuring tickets are properly closed when job is complete
- Assisting with scheduling technician training and working with other departments and technicians to ensure training, etc. is up to date
- Being ‘Home Coordinator’ to technicians for specific needs while in the field
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We are looking for talented professionals who can combine strong self-motivation with exceptional detail-oriented skills. You should also have:
- Proven customer support experience
- Ability to work well with a team
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
Apply today to join the BAYCOM team and help provide a lifeline in the moments that matter!