Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as an Inventory Coordinator in our Green Bay, WI office.
You can contribute & have an impact by…
- Placing purchase orders to meet project schedules utilizing techniques to ensure timeliness and cost effectiveness.
- Performing warehouse duties such as receiving, replenishment, shipping, order filling, and handling returns to ensure on time and accurate receipt and delivery of inventory
- Maintaining inventory levels in the main warehouse
- Reconciling and maintaining accurate inventory records
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Monitoring, ordering, and maintaining supplies (paper, office supplies, etc.)
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness in the warehouse
Skills and qualifications you bring…
- 2 years of purchasing & inventory experience recommended
- Ability to work independently
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- High organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!