Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as the Director of Customer Experience.
As the Director of Customer Experience, you will be assisting the team by:
- Providing direction and leadership for all aspects of operations planning – coaching, counseling and training team to improve individual skills.
- Being responsible for customer satisfaction on all accounts, including leading internal team. Coordinating closely with leaders across the organization.
- Owning the overall execution of contracts – estimated cost vs. actual cost; planning and scheduling service work in conjunction with Engineering Team.
- Developing and implementing operations strategies that improve execution and provide additional value to customers in a cost-effective manner.
- Proactively communicating with and seeking feedback from all customers. Seek to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Driving collaboration between regions and divisions and ensure that best practices are implemented and shared across locations. Lead and assist with continuous growth year after year, through innovative solutions delivered in a repeatable, scalable and cost-effective manner.
- Directly supervising and leading team in a manner that maintains morale, skills proficiency and productivity. Assisting with recruiting and hiring team members as required.
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We are looking for a highly talented professional who can combine strong leadership with exceptional detail-oriented communication. You should also have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of previous experience in Project Management and Customer Service Leadership
- Previous leadership experience
- Excellent management skills related to Project Management and Customer Service
- Strong customer focus – maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet of the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong leadership skills – actively seeking ways in which to act as a role model to guide, develop and mentor others within the team
- A high degree of initiative – engaging in proactive behavior and looking for new project opportunities
- Highly adaptable – responding effectively to changes in situation or information
Apply today to join the BAYCOM team and help provide a lifeline in the moments that matter!