Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Customer Service Coordinator in our Green Bay, WI office.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE & HAVE AN IMPACT by:
- Supporting customer questions and service requests by phone, email, and in person
- Coordinating technician schedules to ensure service calls, projects, and preventative maintenance needs are completed timely
- Working closely with service technicians to ensure all necessary information is entered on each service call
- Closing out and invoicing service calls timely
- Ensuring technicians are prepared for their scheduled jobs by providing thorough job information, scheduling any necessary travel, and scheduling training as needed throughout the year
- Receiving incoming packages, including unpacking and putting away parts
- Shipping orders to customers
- Managing inventory, to include checking out demo equipment and pulling parts out of inventory when needed
- Monitoring office supply needs and submitting requests when needed
- Coordinating employee events throughout the year
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU bring:
- Strong Customer Service experience and team working skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Great at multitasking
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!