Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as an Accounts Payable Specialist.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be assisting the team by:
- Processing accounts payable, including data entry of invoices, reconciling to purchase order receivers, initiating payments in accordance with the company authority matrix
- Compiling expense reimbursements and posting related journal entries; including entry and reconciliation of credit card receipts and payments
- Assisting with month-end closing process; especially in relation to closing accounts payable
- Reporting and filing monthly sales and use tax
- Maintaining fixed assets and calculating monthly depreciation
- Reconciling general ledger accounts and maintaining and updating supporting documentation
- Gathering information and assisting in the preparation of journal entries
- Preparing and filing annual property tax returns
- Assisting with year-end financial audit
So, what does it take to succeed in this role? We are looking for talented professionals who can combine strong self-motivation with exceptional detail-oriented skills. You should also have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years supporting Accounting/Finance function in a variety of disciplines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word & Excel
- High attention to detail
- Problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of employee and company data
- The ability to work effectively in a team-based, high-paced environment
Apply today to join the BAYCOM team and help provide a lifeline in the moments that matter!