Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as an Electronics Technician in our Fox Crossing, WI office.
As the Electronics Technician, you will be assisting the team by:
- Programming and troubleshooting wireless communications equipment at various locations for public safety agencies and commercial businesses.
- Assisting in the planning and designing of new installations, systems and equipment.
- Testing equipment functions such as signal strength and quality, transmission capacity, interference, and signal delay, using equipment such as circuit analyzers, frequency meters and watt meters.
- Examining malfunctioning radio equipment to locate defects such as loose connections, broken wires, or burned-out components, using schematic diagrams and test equipment.
- Installing antenna systems, racks cabinets, communications equipment, cabling, etc. (No tower climbing is required).
Your Qualifications & Experience bring:
- Demonstrated technical aptitude.
- Resourcefulness in researching and resolving unique technical situations.
- Eagerness to learn more about our technologies with on the job training from our experts.
- Outstanding work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strength in computer skills, have familiarity with hand and power tools and have an understanding of AC/DC electronics.
- A desire to learn about and interface with various types of wireless technology and would find this to be an exciting career.
- Eagerness to learn more about our technologies and train on the job
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!