Minneapolis- Territory Sales Consultant
Join the baycom team &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
Our purpose is “A Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.” What we do on a day-to-day basis makes a difference. We represent the best products in the industry and hold ourselves to high standards. Upholding our values is an integral part of our culture.
BAYCOM is an organization that provides best-in-class video, voice, and data technologies. Our employees are passionate, our company is striving to grow, and we are 100% employee-owned. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take BAYCOM’s technology further.
More about us. We do it all – BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data, and video solutions for manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, and utilities. We are an organization that leads with unmatched technology, and our sales team has the engineering and service teams to support their opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Territory Sales Consultant in our Minneapolis, location.
This position requires exceptional relationship-building skills along with the following:
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- At least two years of sales experience
- A competitive nature, motivated by sales success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include occasional travel as needed to support business growth
what we offer:
- Base pay plus uncapped commission and paid training
- A variety of health, dental, and vision insurance options to meet your individual needs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and support from a Life Coach for you and your family
- Work-life balance, including paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with an annual targeted company gift of 10%-15% of your total compensation
- Opportunities to give back to your community with Volunteer Time Off and company-sponsored events
- Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the five largest Motorola and Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continue to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM, driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
- Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
- Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha, and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!