Join the baycom team &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
Our purpose is “A Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.” What we do on a day-to-day basis makes a difference. We represent the best products in the industry and hold ourselves to high standards. Upholding our values is an integral part of our culture.
BAYCOM is an organization that provides best-in-class video, voice, and data technologies. Our employees are passionate, our company is striving to grow, and we are 100% employee-owned. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take BAYCOM’s technology further.
More about us. We do it all – BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, and utilities. We are an organization that leads with unmatched technology and our sales team has the engineering and service teams to support their opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Territory Sales Consultant in our Minneapolis, location.
This position requires exceptional relationship-building skills along with the following:
- Proven track record of success in B2B sales, preferably in the technology or security industry.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of video cameras, access control systems, and two-way radios, with the ability to effectively communicate their features and benefits to customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel to meet with clients.
What You’ll be doing:
- Develop and implement a strategic sales plan to meet and exceed sales targets for video, voice and data products.
- Identify potential customers and build strong relationships to expand the customer base.
- Conduct product demonstrations and presentations to showcase the features and benefits of our technology solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing and technical support to provide exceptional customer service and support throughout the sales process.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities to identify new sales opportunities.
what we offer:
- Competitive base salary with a generous commission structure.
- Comprehensive training program to enhance your knowledge of our products and industry.
- Exciting and innovative work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration.
- Health insurance, retirement plans, and other benefit packages.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!