Milwaukee – Field Service Manager
“A Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.”
What we do on a day-to-day basis makes a difference. We represent the best products in the industry and hold ourselves to high standards. Upholding our values is an integral part of our culture.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is an organization that provides best-in-class video, voice, and data technologies. Our employees are passionate, our company strives to grow, and we are 100% employee-owned. Does this sound like a culture you want to be a part of? We’re hiring a new team member to help take BAYCOM’s technology further.
More about us. We do it all – BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data, and video solutions for manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, and utilities. We are an organization that leads with unmatched technology, and our sales team has the engineering and service teams to support their opportunities.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Field Service Manager in Milwaukee, WI.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE & HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Managing the performance of the local technician team by providing support, coaching, and mentoring to train and develop direct reports.
- Overseeing and managing technician scheduling, including paid time off.
- Monitoring department metrics and ensuring desired levels are consistently being met.
- Provide technical consultation to the sales team, including designing radio, video security, and access control systems and providing equipment and labor details for customer quotes.
- Assisting customer service with identifying the proper response to new customer service calls.
- Participating and occasionally facilitating department leadership meetings.
- Identifying, suggesting, and implementing process changes for improved performance.
- Assisting with service calls and project deployments to support the team.
- Continually improving safety by addressing any safety issues that arise.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU BRING…
- Experience in leading a team or leading projects.
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold a team accountable.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Demonstration strong problem-solving skills.
- Demonstration of solid communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences.
- A desire to mentor and develop employees.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the five largest Motorola and Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continue to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM, driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha, and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!