Madison- Operations & Sales Coordinator
Join the baycom team as a purchasing associate &
Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
Our purpose is “A Lifeline in the Moments that Matter.” What we do on a day-to-day basis makes a difference. We represent the best products in the industry and hold ourselves to high standards. Upholding our values is an integral part of our culture.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times, and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data, and video solutions to public safety (e.g., fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g., manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders, including customers, communities, and our ESOP employee owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Operations & Sales Coordinator.
You will be an integral part of the BAYCOM team in our beautiful Sun Prairie, WI location. Our facility is home to the Lifeline Technology Center and Systems Acceptance Lab, allowing customers to interact and experience state-of-the-art technologies. Enjoy our casual work environment and outdoor relaxation area overlooking a pond filled with wildlife. You will have personal desk space and a clean, collaborative environment in our warehouse area for inventory. Work/life balance is essential for our culture here at BAYCOM, and the core hours for this role are 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Does this sound intriguing? Apply today!
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE & HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Performing duties such as receiving, shipping, and order filling to ensure on-time and accurate receipt and delivery of inventory
- Supporting sales staff by completing and processing orders and keeping the team informed of any issues with delivery
- Assisting the Project Management team by ensuring materials have arrived timely and are meeting customer expectations
- Maintaining inventory levels, including processing vendor returns
- Tracking, tracing, and updating the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Monitoring, ordering, and maintaining supplies (paper, office supplies, etc.)
- Maintaining organization and cleanliness in the warehouse
- Becoming the building liaison by working with third-party services for repairs/issues
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU BRING…
- Ability to work independently
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- Time management and multi-tasking skills
- High organizational skills with strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the five largest Motorola and Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continue to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM, driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee-owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha, and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!