Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a RF Systems Engineer.
you CAN HAVE AN IMPACT & CONTRIBUTE BY…
- Supporting state and local government public safety communications and security infrastructure in Wisconsin
- Designing radio communication solutions, from conceptual phases through implementation
- Consulting with the customer to determine their requirements to design the best solution to meet their needs
- Planning system staging, acceptance testing, implementation, and coverage testing
- Developing technical strategies, generating proposals, and presenting BAYCOM solutions to customers alongside Sales team
- Coordinating the design and planning of the customer solutions using advanced technologies
- Providing technical support throughout the pre-sale and deployment phases of the project
- Collaborating with several departments on coverage and antenna site selection, frequency planning, interference analysis, design of system architecture, equipment selection, proposal generation and presentations of proposed solutions to customers
- Participating in proposal reviews and contract negotiations while providing consultative guidance to customers and the sales team
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU BRING…
- Associate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year of experience preferred but not required
- Experience engineering in telecommunications, preferred but not required
- Technical competence
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Attention to detail, with a focus on accuracy and thoroughness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Effective communication in verbal and written forms
- Initiative and self-motivation
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!