hELP BUILD A LIFELINE FOR THE MOMENTS THAT MATTER.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is a100% employee-owned affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities, and our ESOP employee-owners.
As a BAYCOM Territory Sales Consultant, you will develop relationships with new businesses, design end to end solutions to meet their needs, and successfully negotiate and close business. You will have a wide, exclusive territory with a proven track record of sales and long-term growth. With base salary plus commission, your earning potential is uncapped and entirely up to you. We will also support your career growth with advanced sales & management tools, ongoing training, a strong benefits package, and a community of sales professionals that are interested in your personal success.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES EXCEPTIONAL RELATIONSHIP-BUILDING SKILLS ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING…
- A high degree of reliability, honesty, and integrity
- At least two years of sales/management experience
- A competitive nature, motivated by sales success
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently/remotely and develop new business relationships
- Strong organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include occasional travel as needed to support business growth
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Base pay plus uncapped commission and paid training
- A variety of health, dental, and vision insurance options to meet your individual needs
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and support from a Life Coach for you and your family
- Work-life balance, including paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with an annual targeted company gift of 10%-15% of your total compensation
- Opportunities to give back to your community with Volunteer Time Off and company sponsored events
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!