who is baycom?
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
why should you join our team next summer?
Interns in our sales program will participate in a variety of assignments throughout their summer. The goal of the internship will be to provide new experiences which build and improve skills while building knowledge of our company and our products. This internship will primarily focus on our Enterprise product line. See some specifics below:
- Experience in prospecting and drafting creative sales approaches
- Learn phone communication techniques by calling on previous and new customers
- Gain valuable experience from on-site observations and application of sales processes through lead generation campaigns
- Develop your sales skills and experience to further your career through working with and learning from a highly experienced sales team
Who are we looking for?
- A college student who has completed their sophomore or junior year by June 2022
- A high achieving individual who sees themselves in a sales role after college
- A team player who shares credit with their teammates and defines success collectively rather than individually
- A self- motivated person who is diligent in looking for the next opportunity
- A person who has good judgment and intuition when dealing with other people. They understand the impact of their words and actions.
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!