Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Marketing Specialist in our Milwaukee, WI office.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the 10 largest Motorola dealers and one of the 5 largest Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continues to create a competitive advantage for Baycom which is driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE AND HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Supporting the organization by prioritizing and executing marketing initiatives, projects, and processes
- Championing the project management, layout, and graphic design of marketing materials- digital and print
- Coordinating and executing tradeshows and customer presentation events
- Managing and generating all social media content and strategy through competitive research, benchmarking, and audience identification
- Assisting in the preparation and creation of Sales and Marketing Materials for sales promotions, webinars, and all other events
- Supporting the development, implementation, and maintenance of recurring digital marketing initiatives
- Performing regular website maintenance including the measurement and reporting on SEO, Google Analytics, and lead generation
- Reviewing current marketing campaigns for weaknesses and developing solutions within budget constraints
- Creating, maintaining, and conducting analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies
- Maintaining strong partnerships with creative teams, vendors, and external agencies
qUALIFICATIONS & EXPEREIENCE YOU BRING…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business, New Media or similar
- 3+ years or related experience, with a strong preference to Marketing experience in the construction, telecommunications industry
- Advanced Microsoft Office applications skills are required, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software (CRMs)
- Experience working in Adobe Suite applications including Photoshop, Illustrator is required
- Experience in video design and editing is highly desirable
- Organizational skills to prioritize multiple workload projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and effectively problem-solve
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based, fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate (orally and through written communications) with staff and vendors
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!