Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Customer Service Coordinator at our Milwaukee, WI office.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the 10 largest Motorola dealers and one of the 5 largest Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continues to create a competitive advantage for Baycom which is driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
- Someone who has customer service experience
- Able to work well as a team
- Experienced in working with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong in problem solving skills
- Someone who has strong organizational skills
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good at multitasking
- Proficient with administrative tasks
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE AND HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Providing quality customer service by answering questions and service requests by phone, email, and in person
- Coordinating technician schedules to ensure service calls, projects, and preventative maintenance needs are completed timely
- Assisting service technicians to ensure all necessary information is entered on each service call
- Closing out and invoicing service calls timely
- Ensuring technicians are prepared for their scheduled jobs by providing thorough job information, scheduling any necessary travel, and scheduling training as needed throughout the year
- Acting as an office assistant by receiving incoming packages, including unpacking and putting away parts
- Shipping orders to customers
- Managing inventory, to include checking out demo equipment and pulling parts out of inventory when needed
- Monitoring office supply needs and submitting requests when needed
- Coordinating employee events throughout the year
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!