Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Project Manager at our Green Bay, WI office.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the 5 largest Motorola dealers and one of the 5 largest Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continues to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM which is driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
You Can Contribute and Have an Impact by…
- Managing assigned projects, with a focus on customer satisfaction, profitability, and timely completion
- Monitoring progress toward project completion, to include tracking parts and labor, and scheduling technicians and subcontractors
- Creating reports and tracking metrics related to progress toward project completion, customer satisfaction, and project profitability
- Proactively conducting customer check-ins and facilitating meetings to communicate progress and answer questions
- Collaborating with technical resources and keeping an open line of communication on projects and daily progress
- Working closely with Engineering, Sales, Service, Customer Experience, Finance, and Purchasing teams to ensure high quality delivery of project
Skills and Qualifications You Bring…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification and/or prior project management experience is a plus
- Technical aptitude or a general interest in technology
- Strong customer focus – maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Self-starter with a drive to continually learn
- Highly adaptable – responding effectively to changes in situation or information
- Organizational skills to manage and track progress for 25+ projects of various scope and size at any given time
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Team player with ability to collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!