Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Bench Technician at our Green Bay, WI office.
You can contribute & have an impact by…
- Repairing and servicing equipment for customers as well as completing necessary paperwork
- Maintaining assets for the department including tech assigned, BAYCOM assigned, and calibration of equipment
- Maintaining customer related information to include detailed system documentation and programming information
- Being willing to travel to customer sites as needed by the company
- Representing BAYCOM in a positive and professional manner to customers
- Keeping current on products and industry standards to ensure current best practices are followed.
skills & qualifications you bring…
- Demonstrated technical aptitude with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn about new technologies with on-the-job training from our experts
- A true team player with an outstanding work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- Experienced in basic computer and networking skills
- Able to use a variety of programs (Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio, One Note, Outlook) to document and produce customer deliverables
- Experienced with two-way Land Mobile Radio (LMR) radio communications (favorable)
- Experienced using RF test equipment (watt meter, service monitor, spectrum analyzer, etc.- favorable)
- Comfortable operating hand and power tools and possess an understanding of AC/DC electronics
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends, and occasional travel as needed to support the business
- Accountable to work independently as well as on a team
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!