Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Director of Project Management & Customer Experience.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the 10 largest Motorola dealers and one of the 5 largest Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continues to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM which is driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE AND HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Developing and supporting the strategic plan that has been set for near- and long-term vision of the company
- Leading the development of new service offerings and overall pricing strategy within the SystemGuard™ service agreement portfoliO
- Providing mentorship and guidance to employees to develop their leadership skills, business acumen, and overall ability to drive business results
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for process improvement within the Project Management and Customer Experience areas that enhance profitability and/or culture
- Managing a small set of high-profile projects, with a focus on profitability, quality, and communication with key stakeholders (internal and external)
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU BRING…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of eight years of previous experience in Project Management or Customer Service Leadership
- Previous P&L accountability, revenue management experience, or equivalent business acumen
- Excellent management skills related to Project Management and Customer Service
- Strong customer focus – maintaining awareness of and seeking to meet of the needs and wants of the customer
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong leadership skills – actively seeking ways in which to act as a role model to guide, develop and mentor others within the team
- High degree of initiative – engaging in proactive behavior and looking for new project opportunities
- Highly adaptable – responding effectively to changes in situation or information
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!