Help Build a Lifeline for the Moments that Matter.
The wireless communication industry is undergoing some very exciting times and our business continues to grow!
BAYCOM is the leading provider of mission-critical voice, mobile data and video solutions to public safety (e.g. fire, police, EMS, etc.) and commercial (e.g. manufacturing, education, transportation, construction, utilities, etc.) clients throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and the Midwest.
BAYCOM is 100% employee-owned and an affiliate of OwnersEdge, an ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) holding company that strives to invest in and build sustainable companies across the Midwest. BAYCOM and the other affiliate businesses within the portfolio utilize their industry experience to drive profitable growth and create value for stakeholders including customers, communities and our ESOP employee-owners.
To support our continued growth, we have created an excellent opportunity for an individual to join the BAYCOM team as a Director of Operations.
Growing – And that’s not an accident. We are now one of the 5 largest Motorola dealers and one of the 5 largest Panasonic dealers in North America. The breadth of our product and service portfolio across voice, mobile data, and video continues to create a competitive advantage for BAYCOM which is driving 11% – 15% annual growth.
Employee-Owners – At the heart of our success is the unique dedication of each employee. As employee owners in a 100% employee-owned company, we deliver an outstanding customer experience and believe that our value results from enriching our customers’ success. We hire the best and brightest, with great opportunities for growth and advancement. You are not just a number here.
Award Winning – It’s no secret that we like to win and have fun in the process as we are a Master Mettle Future 50 Award recipient, were named 2017 Top Business in Waukesha and were recognized as the 2014 Wisconsin ESOP of the Year.
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE & HAVE AN IMPACT BY…
- Mentoring Our Managers: Provide support, coaching, and mentoring to the team of five Technical Service Managers that supervise thirty field technicians across our six locations in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
- Enhancing Company Training Program: Oversee the development, deployment, and ongoing maintenance of training plans for the Technical Services team (in tandem with System Engineering).
- Increasing Efficiency: Institute the necessary processes and controls to ensure that field efficiency and profitability levels meet targets.
- Collaborating with System Engineering and Sales Leaders: Ensure seamless integration between company Engineering, sales, and service operations.
- Evaluating Technology Growth Opportunities: Inform company decisions around incremental technology platforms to grow the business.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS YOU BRING…
- A non-negotiable approach to developing teams that are humble, hungry, and smart.
- 5+ years leading a service organization of at least 10 people, across multiple locations
- Results orientation with a high level of urgency, dependability, and integrity.
- Ability to set clear expectations and hold a team accountable
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skill with an ability to put structure around an operational model that must be nimble to support dynamic customer requirements
- Strong business acumen with a solid understanding of, and appreciation for, the impact of operational decisions on company profitability
- A desire to mentor and develop middle managers
Sound like you? Apply today to join the BAYCOM team
and help provide a Lifeline in the Moments that Matter!