Green Bay, WI (February 6, 2014) – BAYCOM Inc., a leading provider of voice, video and data solutions, introduces the Motorola Solutions Minitor VI, our latest and most full-featured pager. Small and light yet incredibly tough, the Minitor VI is built to get the job done right. Its improved receiver is designed for maximum range and intelligibility. The Minitor VI has been designed to survive the challenging conditions that first responders face in the field every day.
- The Minitor VI two-tone voice pager records and manages up to 16 minutes of messages, allowing for users to replay, skip, fast forward, rewind, lock, unlock and delete messages for quick review and prioritization of calls.
- Call alerts, memo announcements and vibrate types can be customized by call address so users know immediately who is paging them.
- Available in an Intrinsically Safe model for use around flammable gases, aerosols and particulates, the pager is built to be small and unobtrusive, yet tough enough to withstand searing heat, smoke, grime, water spray and many other challenges in the field.
- Every Minitor VI pager is put through a series of tests that simulate seven years of operation in the field.
- The Minitor VI comes with a rechargeable battery, able to last for several days and when that is not sufficient, offers an alkaline battery tray so users can change batteries in the field. Voice announcements also indicate battery levels, and an optional desktop charger with built-in audio amplifier ensures that a page can be heard throughout a home or place of business.
The needs and environments of volunteer firefighters and EMS personnel are unique and challenging. Budgets are small, distances great, cellular coverage spotty – yet the mission remains critical: helping to protect communities and helping to save lives. Since 1975, generations of volunteer firefighters, EMTs and paramedics across North America have relied on the Minitor pager to receive the call for help, wherever they are.
BAYCOM is a Motorola Solutions Premier Channel Partner with Certified Service Centers in Green Bay, Neenah and Milwaukee. As a total solutions provider, BAYCOM specializes in everything from system planning to integration and installation for its public safety and commercial customers.
For more information regarding Motorola’s Minitor VI Two-Tone Voice Pager, contact us at 800.726.5426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
BAYCOM is the Midwest’s leading provider of wireless voice, data and video solutions. For over 56 years, BAYCOM has been providing government, business and residential customers with innovative communications technologies such as Motorola 2-way radios, Cellcom cellular phones, and Wireless solutions. BAYCOM is also the Wisconsin State Contract holder for Panasonic Toughbook rugged computers and Arbitrator video surveillance systems. BAYCOM is proud to be the official provider of communications for the Green Bay Packers, and is privileged to call world class companies like Ford, Georgia Pacific, Kohler, CAT, Honda, Harley Davidson and Coke customers. For more information please visitwww.baycominc.com.