BAYCOM Serious Mobility. When It Matters The Most.
BAYCOM Rental Agreements
- The term “equipment” will be construed to mean any rental property owned by and offered for rent through BAYCOM, INC. (Lessor), including, but not limited to portable, mobile and fixed two-way radios, antennas, batteries, chargers, cables, carrying cases, etc.
- The person renting this equipment accepts the merchandise described and states that it was in good condition at the time that it was received.
- The Lessee agrees to pay the rental rate for the period the equipment is used and further agrees to return the equipment in good condition and proper working order at the end of the rental period.
- The Lessee agrees to pay fair replacement cost of any rented equipment that is destroyed, lost or stolen during the term of the rental period, or that is not returned. The Lessee also agrees to pay for repairs, at current rates, to equipment damaged during the rental period.
- A full day’s rental will be charged, even for a partial day’s use. The Lessee agrees to pay the regular rental rate for each day that the equipment is in his/her possession, or until it is returned to the Lessor. The Lessee will also pay the Lessor for any charges incurred by the Lessor to recover merchandise not promptly returned when requested.
- The Lessor retains title to the equipment and the right to terminate this lease and take possession of the equipment if it is not returned upon request.
- The Lessee accepts responsibility for the lawful operation of the rental equipment in accordance with the FCC Rules and Regulations.
- LESSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE EQUIPMENT, AND EXCLUDES ANY ACTUAL OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO THE MERCHANTABILITY OR FINESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE EQUIPMENT. LESSOR DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTY. LESSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY LESSEE RESULTING FROM HIS/HER RENTAL OR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CONSISTING OF OR RELATING TO DOWN TIME, MONETARY LOSS, PHYSICAL INJURY OR DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF PROFITS AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF LOSS AND DAMAGE WHATSOEVER.