- Learning how video surveillance can be a scalable, affordable and manageable solution for your department and community. Video surveillance solutions are abundant, but our specialty is working with public safety and cities to deploy anywhere from 1 to hundreds of cameras on a budget, to different departments, and based on your goals.
- A live demo of video surveillance systems across Wisconsin. Showing features and applications to help meet public safety security, vandalism prevention, evidence capture and risk management needs.
- Questions answered by bodyworn camera questions answered by Panasonic. David O’Connor, Panasonic’s Evidence Capture, Storage and Management Account Representative, will be presenting and answering questions about recent nationwide deployments and what was learned about the technology, use and integration.
- Understanding bodyworn camera solution and unified evidence capture platform. Showing the Panasonic Arbitrator BWC technology and software solution now selling.
- ALPR in Wisconsin. Focusing on addressing current users’ hardware and software questions and introducing the technology, features and case studies for departments considering automatic license plate recognition.
Follow us on social media or sign up for our e-newsletters to get notifications about future BAYCOM Video Roadshow Events.